Set up Apple Pay on your compatible Apple® device in three easy steps:
- Open the Wallet app and select Add Credit or Debit Card
- Take a picture of the front of your card or enter your card number manually
- Apple Pay™ is ready to go
Using Apple Pay™ at checkout is easy:
- Open the wallet app and select the Relyance Bank debit or credit card you wish to use to make your purchase
- Hold your Apple® device near the card reader and place your finger on the Touch ID™ to complete your transaction
Is my Apple® device compatible with Apple Pay™?
For a complete list of compatible Apple® devices, please click here to learn about Apple Pay compatible devices.
Where can I use Apple Pay™?
Apple Pay is accepted in over a million stores. For a complete list, please click here to learn about Apple Pay accepted here.
Is Apple Pay™ secure?
Yes. When you add your card to Apple Pay, a unique device account number is assigned, encrypted, and securely stored in the secure element, a dedicated chip in iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. These numbers are never stored on Apple® servers and your actual debit or credit card numbers are never shared by Apple® with merchants or transmitted with your payments.