- Avoid the $3 monthly service charge, with e-statement enrollment
- Online banking available at no additional cost
- Safekeeping for unexpected medical expenses
- Contributed funds are not subject to federal income tax*
- Unused funds accumulate year to year
- 2021 Contribution limits: Single - $3,600; Family $7,200; Catch-up for those 55 or older - $1,000
- Automatically transfer funds from their payroll into their HSA account
- Checks and a Visa® debit card are provided upon request**
Build a safety net
for your healthcare expenses — tax free.
*Consult a tax advisor.
**You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.